Overview: Punch Pops is seeking a New England sales rep that is highly motivated, personable and enthusiastic about Punch Pops. The sales rep will work autonomously to achieve sales volume and placement goals. The main objectives are to gain new accounts, maintain existing relationships, and ensure optimal placement and merchandising of the product at retail locations.
- Achieve volume objectives for sales & distribution/placements
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailers
- Manage relationship with distributors
- Track and record daily market visits
- Represent Punch Pops at various promotional events
- Administer tastings
- Identify opportunities to bring awareness to the product
- Must be 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable mode of transportation
- Experience in alcohol beverage industry (preferred)
- Highly motivated
- High communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Due to the seasonality of our product in New England, we are currently seeking applicants interested in work for summer months. This individual will have the opportunity to take on additional tasks & responsibilities to transition into a year round, full time employee.
Founded in Worcester, MA- the story begins in 2017 during a beach trip when a group of friends ran out of cups and had only one thing left to pour their alcohol into: a half-eaten ice pop. 10,000 samples to friends and family later, Punch Pops was born. Punch Pops are delicious, adult, ice pops that were crafted with taste and experience as the top priorities. Each pop is a refreshing and delicious beverage that doesn’t weigh you down and compliments your other drinks of choice. Punch Pops are the perfect balance between a refreshing ice pop and your favorite mixed drink. Single pops and 12-packs can now be found in over 2,500 locations across 6 states - MA, CT, RI, ME, VT, and FL.